Privacy and Personal data security
1. Delivery of the information by the Client
1.1. When logging in the website, the Client provides the following information: surname, name, address of residence, e-mail address, and password of access to the website.
2. Use of the information provided by the Client and received by the Company.
2.1 The Company uses the information for the following purposes:
• to register the Client on the website;
• to fulfill its obligations to the Client;
• to evaluate and analyze the operation of the website;
• to determine the winner of promotions held by the Company.
2.2. The Company has the right to send messages of advertising and informational nature to the Client.
3. Disclosure of information received by the Company:
3.1. The Company shall not disclose the information received from the Client. Disclosure of the information by the Company to agents and third parties acting under the contract with the Company for fulfillment of obligations to the Client is not considered a violation.
3.2. Disclosure of the information according to reasonable and applicable requirements of the law is not considered a breach of the obligation.
4. The Company has the right to use the technology "cookies". "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transmitted to third parties.
5. The Company receives information about the Client's IP address. This information is not used for the visitor identification.
6. The Company is not responsible for the information provided by the Client on the website in the public form.
Company doesn’t sell or share private information
Due to increasing cases of fraud in the internet, below we provide some recommendations that will help you to ensure the security of your private information:
Do not share such confidential data as your login and password to third parties;
Do not reply to emails that request your confidential information.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server to be stored on a user's computer as a file so that the website can recover that information when you access it again. Every time this file is sent to the web server in an HTTP request when you try to open a page of the corresponding site. Cookies may be used on some pages of our website in order to provide you with quicker and more convenient access. If you do not wish to receive cookies, most web browsers will give you an option to cancel them while allowing you to visit our website without any restrictions. Cookies are not used to identify visitors of our website.